Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lucky 7

After a party night my friends and I woke up craving an American breakfast.  Luck was on our side when we discovered that there is an American style diner called Lucky 7 within walking distance of where I live!


 It's certainly not cheap and no doubt a lot of the dishes you could get in most restaurants but the milkshakes are AMAZING! I had a chocolate milkshake with added peanut butter.  To be honest I was full just after drinking half the milkshake before I even started on my breakfast.

There are several posters around Lucky 7 including one of Obama. Not quite sure what Babe Rainbow is though.  A band?

My breakfast - Huevos Rancheros

Lizzy's breakfast - Eggs Florentine

Katie's breakfast - banana pancakes


www.lucky7london.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment