Saturday, August 4, 2012

Figayo

A fuzzy photo is the only souvenir I have from a dinner at an Ivory Coast restaurant in Lewisham called Figayo.  The restaurant opened especially for our group and asked us what we'd like to eat without narrowing down our choices with a menu.

Whilst we tried to decide exactly how much fish, guinea fowl and meat 6 of us might manage to eat a group of guys were congregating to watch one of the Euro matches with a loud commentary in Italian.  The Italian commentary wasn't distracting though as it was entirely drowned out by the music that was being played.  

Shazam you've let me down badly! 


I have to be honest and say that apart from the plantain and casava there wasn't too much to distinguish the food we had from any other country.  That's not to say I didn't enjoy the experience though.  But I wouldn't go all the way to Catford to eat here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment