Friday, November 12, 2010

Inspiration

Having discovered that I can't go to the Finnish Christmas market this year because I'll be away from London I started daydreaming about Finnish food and the things I'd bought there in the past:

Glögi,
Mämmi
Pasha
Pyttipannu
Some really good pickle,

Which made me really hungry.  And as I have trouble keeping it to myself when I'm hungry I started asking my half Swedish colleague if any of these things exist in Sweden.  Which made me wonder if perhap there's a Swedish Christmas market in London.

And there is! But it's also on whilst I'm away.  So I looked for a Danish Christmas market, and there's one of those too!! 

At this point I got totally carried away and thought, there must be something I can see/do/visit/eat/watch for almost every country in the world here! Without even having to leave London.   And so, here's my blog's birth.

I have to confess I am a bit of a blog abandonner so I'll see how long this one lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment