Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finnish Christmas market again

I knew that the Finnish Christmas Market at the Finnish church in Rotherhithe would have exactly the type of gloggi that I'd been to Lidl and the Swedish Christmas Market to find, to no avail.

I popped in after work this evening, and I was very pleased with myself for picking an evening to go rather than a weekend as the market was so quiet.  It was bliss! I could go round and look at everything without constantly bumping into people. And pick up what I wanted whilst listening to some Finnish music.

There was a £1 entrance price, though the folks on the door did say that you don't have to pay it, it's a donation.  I think it was worth £1 just to see the range of Moomin products they had on sale.

Moomin biscuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment