Friday, November 4, 2011

Who do we love the most?

As I work my way through the world in London there are some countries whose food we seem to have fallen in love with as a nation.  As a result some countries have been very easy to find to add to my blog.

- Italy
- India
- China
- Thailand
- Japan

And there are a lot of different communities living in London:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/flash/0,5860,1398066,00.html

Some countries I think are going to be a bit of a struggle to find in London. I'm not even sure I'm going to be able to visit them via an artifact at the British Museum.  Some examples:

Burundi
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Sao Tome and Principe
Tuvalu

If you are based in London and you know of something for a country I haven't visited yet, feel free to leave me a comment.  After all there's only 266 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment