Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eine Kleine Cafe (I know - pesky cases right?)

So my microtravelling doesn't have rules exactly but one of the things that I am now making a conscious effort to do is avoid big chains.  For example you won't see Starbucks here tagged under USA or La Tasca under Spain.  I suppose some places I visit could end up being a huge chain but 'c'est la vie' as they say in France from time to time.  

In general I'm used to going to 'fast coffee' style places where you pay and then wait for your coffee so I still get surprised when I go to cafes like Kipferl in Islington and they ask what you want and give it to you straight away.     


I was so pleased with this sign being in German that I didn't look across to the directions and ended up in the toilets for Manner.  Oh well.  


There is also a small amount of Austrian/German products on sale.   

Hooray for Austrian cafes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment